MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Only ONE MORE $1 DAY for "Tomboy Princess!"

June 7th is the last day you can snag my newest TOMBOY PRINCESS collection for just $1/pack at Scraps-N-Pieces!  This is the best deal EVER so snag them up now!











Plus, if you join my Gallery Showcase Group,
you can have these gorgeous CLUSTERS for free!

 Sorry, this freebie has expired.


I showed off some layouts for this kit in my last post, but I also got a chance to scrap for myself!  This layout features the daughter of a friend of mine - this kit fits her perfectly!

If you've got a non-traditional princess in your house, you'll want this kit - and I'd LOVE to see your layouts so be sure to either post them in the SNP Gallery or in my Gallery Showcase Group!

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags