MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Wizard World Freebie Day 4

It's Day 4 of our WIZARD WORLD FUN!

Here are two more AMAZING LAYOUTS.  These were created by Connie:
  


And, here is Day 4 of the FREE Clusters created by Cori:
 Sorry, this freebie has expired.


If you don't want to wait or missed any of the past downloads, join my Gallery Showcase Group, and snag all five at once!

I've got something else special for you!  My scrappy friend, Lisa, created this TEMPLATE for you.  She used it to make her amazing layout with my OCEAN ADVENTURE collection:

Be sure to leave her some love while you're there.  :)

See you tomorrow!
:) Mags

1 comment:

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags