MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, November 2, 2015

Game Night Layout Shares!

My newest GAME NIGHT collection released yesterday, and the layouts I've seen are so awesome!!  Each pack is just $1 until Nov. 7th at Scraps-N-Pieces.  Here is the whole collection:



And here are some layouts to inspire you!

by Kristine
  

by Karen and by Lisa
  

Since this collection is part of SNP's "Bits-n-Pieces" series, all of the other packs by other designers also match!  And my colleague, Shell Belle Scraps made a Puzzle & Game set that includes word searches, crosswords, and other pencil-n-paper puzzles.  Our two collections compliment each other so well!

I hope you'll show off your layouts in the SNP Gallery or my Gallery Showcase Group!  And, if you join the Gallery Showcase Group, you'll be able to snag this matching wordart FREEBIE!

Happy Scrapping!
:) Mags


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags