MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, February 22, 2016

$2 Tuesday Deal for Feb. 20th

I've got some wonderful $2 Tuesday Deals for you today!  First up, in honor of my son, Jack's, 15th Birthday, my BIRTHDAY BLITZ BUNDLE is just $1.99!  The second deal is my COFFEE SHOP KIT which is also $1.99.  These prices are only good from now through Wednesday so snag them fast!

Get them here:


On a separate note, NOW is the time make sure you are SUBSCRIBED to my NEWSLETTER.  I'm joining a fantastic SNP Designer Hop that kicks off on Feb. 29th, and part of my freebies will be a newsletter exclusive!  So SUBSCRIBE NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags