MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Spring SPORTS Are Here!

It's Spring... which brings the full fury of "April Showers" and hopefully, the quiet of "May Flowers."  It also brings out a new season of SPRING SPORTS!  Baseball, Soccer, and Lacrosse are in full swing.  We luck out - with baseball, it gets cancelled for rain.  But those soccer and lacrosse players are out in all of the windy and rainy elements!!  If you have some spring sport photos to scrap, I've got ALL of the kits you might need at MagsGraphics and MyMemories!

For Baseball... my BASEBALL DREAMS Collection:


For Soccer... it's SOCCER SENSATION:

For Lacrosse... 

Come show off any layouts you make with any of these kits in my Gallery Showcase Group, and I'll give you a SPECIAL COUPON to use during iNSD Weekend!

(My Baseball Kid)
Can't wait to see what you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags