MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, September 2, 2016

FREE Template at Gingerscraps!

Note - If you're looking for the Magical Mousetery Tour Blog Train,


I stepped out of my comfort zone this month to host the TEMPLATE Challenge over at Gingerscraps.  I've never created a full-size template before, and I'm really excited about how it turned out!




You can download this template for FREE at Gingerscraps.
Participate in the challenge, and you earn FREE STUFF at GS!

Here is the layout I created; it uses my newest "HOME & HEART" collection:


Like the kit?
Each pack is 50% off at GS - you can get the whole BUNDLE for just $5!


Can't wait to see what you make.
Come scrap with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags