MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Magical Mousetery Tour Time: A Magical Tomorrow Blog Train!

I have been SO excited for this blog train! The theme was "A Magical Tomorrow," and we could do anything that related to Disney's Tomorrowland.  I was inspired by one of the best movie series ever:  Toy Story.  I've made a huge collection, and even have a FREE mini kit for you - I hope you think it's out-of-this-world!!

If you're following the Tour route from start to finish, you should have arrived here from Heather Z Scraps and your next stop will be Designz by Dede. Remember, if you get lost along the way, head on back to the main Magical Mousetery Tour post to view the master list and get back on track.

Here is the Main Kit that I've created as well as the Add-On Packs...
all of it is 50% OFF at all of my stores:



Melissa, Lisa, Kristine, and Karen from my Creative Team did some amazing work with this stellar series!


And here is your FREEBIE:


MMT_Arrow_Prev MMT_Arrow_Next

Now it's YOUR turn!
Snag the kit and come share your layouts in my Gallery Showcase Group!
I can't wait to see what you make!





8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much .. how fabulous!! Wishing you and yours a very Happy, Healthy & Prosperous 2017 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Space Race mini kit is so cute, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute -- thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much. love it and the whole kit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this very cute mini kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute mini. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags