MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Celebrating The Dads + Create Your Own Sale!

It's time to honor all of the Dads, Granddads, Uncles, Mentors, and other men-folk out there.  Happy Father's Day!  Here are a couple of pics of my Dad.  ♥

 

No matter your Dad's interests, I have a kit that will work for scrapping this special guy.  Take a look at some wonderful DUDE kits!

All of these kit can be found at all of my stores - just search for the kit title at
CREATE-YOUR-OWN-SALE by using the code mags35PRCT
at MagsGraphics, Gingerscraps, or PlainDigitalWrapper for 35% off your ENTIRE ORDER!  Coupon valid 3x per customer through the rest of June!


Come share a layout of your Dad in my Gallery Showcase Group.
I'd love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags