MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Travel Back In Time With Outlander Love

Are you familiar with the Outlander series by Diana Galbaldon?  I LOVE these books (and the TV series on STARZ).  A World War II nurse accidentally falls through time to 18th Century Scotland.  There is adventure, intrigue, war, duels, heroes, villains, and of course, love.  If you haven't read the books, I highly recommend them!

I decided to make a collection in tribute to this amazing series.
Take a look at Outlander Love:


It's ON SALE at all of my stores:


My CT worked with this collection - take a look at their great layouts!
 



I have a couple of FREEBIES for you!
First, I have this set of 2 matching clusters.  You can get them FREE in any of the stores listed above or in my Gallery Showcase Group.


Next, my CT member, Kathy, made these print-ready Planner Pages for you.  Included in the zip file are jpg images as well as PDFs.


Love Outlander too?  Snag this collection, and then share your layouts in my Gallery Showcase Group!  I can't wait to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags