MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, December 8, 2017

2nd Chance for a Winter Retreat!

Well, WINTER is surely at my house!  We may not have snow, but the high has been around 30 degrees (Fahrenheit) all week.  I don't mind it though - considering I love wearing jeans and fleece, but I would love some SNOW!

If you like cold air and warm mittens, snowy landscapes and hot chocolate, then you will be happy to see that my WINTER RETREAT collection that was formerly exclusive to PDW, is now 40% off at ALL Stores:



Layouts with this collection are so pretty!




While you are stopping by your favorite store to pick up this kit, you'll find ALL of my products 40% off this month!


Can't wait to see your layouts!  Be sure to share them in my Gallery Showcase Group!


1 comment:

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags