MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, December 18, 2017

Dec. 19th - $2 Tuesday!


It's $2 Tuesday.. more SWEET kits for you!  Take a look at what I have for you today... but act quickly, the sale price only lasts for one day:

Christmas Party is a bright and merry kit that is for those Ugly Sweater Parties.   Santa Land is probably my all-time favorite kit that I've created.  It is a quintessential Santa Claus classic!

MY MEMORIES
CHRISTMAS PARTY | SANTA LAND

GINGERSCRAPS
CHRISTMAS PARTY | SANTA LAND

MAGSGRAPHICS


Take a look at LAYOUTS that use these beautiful kits!






Now it's your turn!
Come show off your layouts in my Gallery Showcase Group!

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags